Friday, December 2, 2011

Pronuncation のれんしゅう

In the second Pronunciation Exercise Cycle, I think I have been successful at finding the time to practice my Japanese, through the methods I disucessed at the beginning of the cycle. I think it was especially useful listening to Japanese songs with ひらがな-subtitled lyrics, as this helped me synthesize seeing the words and hearing the spoken intonations, etc. I didn't really encounter any unexpected difficulties, and I feel like as my foundational understanding of Japanese grammatical structures improves, it has started becoming much easier to pick up and understand spoken phrases. I hope to continue improving my ability to understand Japanese spoken in even more natural settings, which I will do in the third Pronunciation Exercise cycle by listening to and watching Japanese songs and shows that speak at a faster pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment